Designed with volunteers in mind.We started with the question, “What do church planters and portable church campuses need the most when it comes to production?” The answer: reliable audio and high-quality video/streaming. But more importantly, that system needs to be packaged together in a way volunteers can easily set it up and tear it down, even if those volunteers have never seen an audio console in their life.
Enter The GO System. A complete modular AV system designed to set up and tear down in less than 30 minutes.
Small footprint. Huge potential.The GO System is built to do just that, go. This complete system is comprised of expandable, modular units that all fit together in a single, stackable case. This means wherever you need to do church, your AV system is ready when you are.
It also means your AV system is built to grow with your church. As your church’s production needs grow, the GO System Expander Packs are there to make sure you’ve got all the I/O and processing power you need to make that happen.
– Allen & Heath SQ-5 console with AR2412 stage box
– (4) Sennheiser wireless microphones
– (4) Sennheiser G4 Wireless IEM systems
– JBL PA System w/ subs included
– Custom Summit plating, I/O panels, and cabling to make connecting everything a breeze
Video & Streaming
– Resi RAY Streaming Encoder
– Blackmagic ATEM Television Studio HD Switcher
– Canon X15 camera & Tripod
– Custom I/O Panels and cabling
Power & Storage
– (16) rechargeable AA batteries with a charging dock
– (2) 2RU drawers with custom foam for storage of wireless mics and IEMs
So Much More!